We could write a book on the number of different ways to use coconut oil. It’s great for your hair, skin, nails, complexion, energy levels and metabolism. It’s often touted as a miracle cure for almost anything, and with good reason. The natural chemical structure of coconut oil has many beneficial properties and can benefit your efforts to grow your hair tremendously!
How Coconut Oil Helps Hair Growth
- Coconut oil has natural antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. It helps to remove fungal buildup from the scalp, and can also help prevent dandruff.
- Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer and leaves the scalp and hair nourished and protected from the elements like sun, wind, and weather.
- Lauric Acid and Capric Acid, along with other essential fatty acids found in coconut oil can bind to the proteins in the hair, strengthening hair from root to tip, helping to reduce breakage.
- Coconut oil can improve blood circulation. Increased circulation helps get vital oxygen and nutrients to the scalp, delivering exactly what it needs to thrive. (Hair Growth supplements are a convenient way to make sure you are getting all of the vitamins and nutrients your hair needs to grow!)
- The anti-oxidants, as well as Vitamins E and K, leave hair soft, shiny and manageable.
- Linoleic acid in coconut oil helps to improve the elasticity of hair to prevent breakage, while the Oleic acid helps hair become naturally thicker and stronger.
As you can see, coconut oil has so many natural healthy properties that benefit your scalp, it makes a great addition to your hair care routine. Vitamins Shampoo is formulated with coconut oil, in addition to other vitamins, minerals, oils and active ingredients to keep your hair and scalp healthy.