Are you tired of waiting for your hair to grow? Has your hair growth slowed down because of damage from too much treatment? Here’s some good news – you can actually be proactive about the slowdown and help your hair grow to lengths you’ve always desired.
Here are some easy, tried-and- tested methods to help your hair grow:
1. Brush your scalp every night: Don’t just use any brush; a wire bristle brush is more
effective than other varieties when it comes to stimulating the cells found on your scalp.
Make it a nightly routine to gently brush in C motions for around five minutes to get the
job done. If you can commit to brushing your scalp this way two or three times a day,
that’s even better!
2. Biotin and vitamins: Taking supplements that contain biotin and hair growth-enhancing
vitamins such as vitamin E can do wonders for promoting hair growth! Biotin helps your
body produce thicker, stronger hair while vitamin E improves the overall health of hair
(as well as skin and nails).
3. Condition: Many women underestimate the importance of deep conditioning especially
for hair growth. In fact, this is one of the best things you can do to help your hair grow.
After each shampoo, apply a natural conditioner and leave it on your hair for 20
minutes. Rinse it off using water as cold as you can handle to help seal in all the
nutrients in your scalp.
4. Avoid heat: Heat-based treatments are the worst thing you can do to your hair. Not only
will it end up frying your hair, but it can cause brittle, damaged hair that will take
months to heal. If you frequently blow dry your hair or use a hot iron to style, let your
hair rest for a few days a week. These devices are generally safe but over time they can
affect hair growth and health. The more you avoid heat, the faster you’ll see results!
5. Eat well: Some nutritious foods aren’t just good for your body; they also help promote
hair growth. Add more of these hair-loving healthy foods into your diet and see the
difference it makes:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: fish (salmon, mackerel, sardines, tuna, trout),
avocadoes, walnuts, seeds (pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, hemp
- Protein and iron: eggs, pork, beef, chicken
- Beta-carotene: cantaloupe, carrots, sweet potatoes, lettuce, spinach,
tomatoes, broccoli, winter squash, cantaloupe
- Beans: kidney beans, soybeans, lentils
- Vitamin C: tomatoes, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, oranges, green peas,
Once you start making these tips part of your lifestyle, you’ll start seeing results in no time!
While Nourish Beaute products are best known for treating hair loss, they do so much more than that!
Formulated with natural botanicals, vitamins and oils, our products are designed to leave your hair softer, stronger and more manageable. Get the healthy, nourished hair you crave and try the Nourish Beaute Total Hair Growth System!