Promotes natural hair growth for thicker, healthier hair
This specifically formulated DHT blocker shampoo is designed to help fight thinning hair and promote natural hair regrowth. Powered by Procapil®, this botanical blend of natural ingredients provides the vitamins and essential fatty acids to help nourish the scalp at the follicle for stronger thicker strands. Leaves hair looking full, smooth and shiny!
- The perfect daily shampoo to balance, smooth and boost volume
- Procapil® is clinically proven to stimulate hair growth and decreases hair loss
- Strengthens hair follicles and increases density
- Infused with biotin and nourishing coconut and castor oils
Wet hair and apply liberal amount. Work into a rich lather and massage into scalp for 2 - 4 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Vitamins Shampoo works on contact. For fastest results, use daily.
Questions & Answers:
What is DHT?
- A hormone derivative that binds to follicles, killing the roots and thus causing hair loss.
Why does Vitamins Shampoo contain Procapil®?
- Procapil®, a plant based complex derived from Biotin, helps to block DHT and combat thinning. Because DHT is the main culprit of hair loss, using a DHT blocker shampoo can prevent DHT from reaching the hair follicles, allowing them to stay in the growing phase for longer.
What is Biotin?
- Biotin is a B-Complex Vitamin that helps promote hair growth. It is an essential ingredient that helps form the amino acids found in Keratin Proteins, which make up the strands of your hair.
How many days a week should I use this shampoo?
- For consistent results, you should use daily.
Why does my hair feel dry?
- Shampooing daily can be harsh on your scalp, so we'd recommend pairing this formula with our Vitamins Hair Growth Conditioner or the Hair Growth Support Mask.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (derived from Coconut Oil), Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate (derived from Coconut Oil), Polyquaternium-7, Sodium PCA, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Apigenin (extracted from the Grapefruit Tree), Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Oleanolic Acid (Extracted from Olive Leaves) , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PG-26- Buteth-26, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate (derived from Coconut Oil), Fragrance (Parfum)